Zaius is a Shopify Plus Partner with a robust and simple to install integration. It provides all the needed data to accomplish standard campaigns and unlock many new possibilities.
What data is integrated
The data available via the integration can be found below:
|Web Site Data||No||Yes||
product page views
add to cart
remove from cart
In addition to the data brought into Zaius, to comply with Shopify's Terms of Service, email consent data for existing Shopify customers is synced back to the Shopify Accepts Marketing field nightly when changes occur in Zaius. Zaius does not create new Shopify customers; only existing customers are updated. Only integrations installed after mid-March 2020 follow this process.
To enable the Zaius-Shopify integration:
- In your Zaius account, select the Account Settings icon from the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, select Integrations under the Data Management section.
- Locate and select the Shopify card to reveal its details.
- Enter your store name and click Login.
- Log into Shopify, if you aren't already.
- Select Install unlisted app to grant the Zaius app the required integration permissions.
- After being redirected back to Zaius start your historical data import by selecting Start Bulk Import. The bulk import could take up to a few hours depending on the number of historical orders and customers that you have.