The integration allows your Privy customer data to be brought over to Zaius.
After you complete the setup steps, any time a contact signs up for your Privy campaign, they will automatically appear in Zaius. By default, a customer's email, first name, and last name are synced to Zaius. To sync additional fields, add a field in your Privy form and ensure it matches the field in Zaius you want to sync to, such as phone, street 1, city, zip, etc.
To integrate Zaius with your Privy account:
- In your Zaius account navigate to Account Settings > Integrations.
- In the upper right, copy your account's Tracker ID.
- Now, in Privy go to Account > Integrations.
- You will be brought to an area labeled Linked Accounts. From this page, click on the Zaius icon.
- In the prompt that appears, enter your Email Address and the Tracker ID retrieved from Zaius earlier, then click Link Account.
- Privy and Zaius are now connected, but we still need to configure an automation rule to sync from Privy to Zaius. From the top menu, click the Campaigns option.
- From the campaigns page, click on a campaign and navigate to the Automation section.
- Click the New Rule button and configure what should happen to a contact when they sign up for this Privy campaign, then click Save. Congratulations, you've now set up your Zaius email sync!