Importing historical email activity data is important to make sure your emails hit the Inbox of your users. This data is used to make sure you are sending to the right people and at the right cadence. This will also be used to populate the lifecycle reporting view.
Uploading Email Events
If you are using one of our email integrations mentioned in Upload Your List and Subscription Data, then this data is already imported.
If you are uploading this data manually you can do so using these steps.
- Got to ⚙️-> Integrations and click Upload CSV
- Create a csv that contains as many of these fields as possible. Please note that ts, email, event_type, action are required fields for email data
- Name the file zaius_events.csv
- Drag the file into the Drag & Drop area
- Check the Activity Log at the bottom of the screen to validate the events were imported