The Zaius integration with Zendesk brings your customer engagement data, including support tickets and satisfaction surveys, into Zaius. The information allows for additional segmentation and personalization options within Zaius campaigns.
The data made available by the integration is:
Customer Data: Customers from Zendesk. This data includes attributes such as the Name, Email, Organization of User, User Time Zone, and Language associated with the customer.
Tickets Data: The ticket activity and attributes. This data includes whether or not a ticket was opened/closed and information about the ticket such as type, status, priority, and agent.
Satisfaction Data: When a ticket can be associated with satisfaction information, you will receive the reason, rating, agent, score, and comment. This data will appear in Zaius connected to a Support Satisfaction event type.
To integrate Zaius with your Zendesk account:
- In your Zendesk account, navigate to Settings > API > Password Access.
- Toggle the Password Access setting to Enabled.
- In your Zaius account, navigate to Account Settings > Integrations.
- Locate the Zendesk card and enter your credentials.
- Click the Save button. The integration will be enabled, and your customers, satisfaction ratings, and tickets will begin importing. This process could take multiple hours, depending on the number of tickets and customers you have. After the initial import is completed, Zendesk information will be sent to Zaius every 15 minutes.