Getting Started with Predictive Order Likelihood
"Time to Next Order" insights can be a key way to channel resources towards accelerating purchase timelines, by targeting different days until order and order likelihood cohorts.
- Use Order Likelihood to help accelerate revenue among the likely to buy population.
- Consider grouping with other always-on revenue acceleration campaigns (like Browse Abandonment or Cart Abandonment) in a priority group and delivering a campaign to Very Likely or Likely to buy customers who are not actively shopping the site.
- Use Order Likelihood to find new customers who look like your ready-to-buy customers.
- Sync a segment of Extremely Likely to buy customers to Google or Facebook for lookalike modeling, to find new customers who look like them but for whom your brand is not in their consideration set.
Predictive Order Likelihood explorer
When interacting with the Predictive Order Likelihood explorer, a segment can be created matching the criteria in place.
The following options are available to refine a segment:
- Change the predicted time until order between days and weeks
- Select or deselect likelihood thresholds
- Select or deselect chart sections
- Select or deselect the time period
The insights below the chart will update to match your selections.
Click "Save As Segment" to name and create the segment, and start using the segment immediately in a campaign.
Predictive Order Likelihood in Segment Builder
Alternately, these attributes can be chosen directly in Segment Builder, using Order Likelihood and Days Until Next Order. To build a segment with "Unlikely" purchasers, come straight to Segment Builder to find these attributes under Order Likelihood.