Product Opportunities surfaces the relationship between product views and product sales for all products with at least two sales in the past 30 days. Products are shown at the parent product level, where applicable.
There are two dimensions to Product Opportunities: visibility score and sales score.
- Visibility score represents product detail pageviews, where 100% is the most viewed product. Products at 90% or higher are in the top 10% of viewed products.
- Sales score represents product purchases (in units), where 100% is the most purchased product. Products at 90% or higher are in the top 10% of purchased products.
An average or efficient product has similar scores across both dimensions. Products with strong sales as compared to visibility (the upper-left) represent compelling opportunities and may suggest future promotions, changes in customer flow, or merchandising opportunities. Products with weak sales as compared to visibility (the lower-right), suggest inefficiencies that may need to be reworked.
Each product also has a Gem Rank, which is the rank of product in the full product set when evaluating the difference between sales score and visibility score:
gem score = sales score - visibility score
The products with a Gem Score closest to 1 are Hidden Gems—compelling products that drive sales far beyond what their views would suggest.
Explore the product catalog in three ways:
- Click product bubbles to filter the table
- Select regions in the legend to filter the table
- Sort and search directly in the table
After identifying products of interest to surface in a campaign, add them to a collection. A collection is truly powerful, as it allows for easy population of controlled, generally-appealing product content in any campaign using a Dynamic Grid.
Click "Edit & Save" to change the order that the products appear (if desired) and save your collection. Any changes to this collection in the future will impact campaigns that use it.
When creating a campaign touchpoint using a Dynamic Grid, choose Feed: Products and Source: Collection > Opportunities to access the saved collection.