SendGrid is a transactional email service provider. When integrated, Zaius will automatically capture all email send, open, and click events for your users. Additionally, if your account has the campaign management feature activated, you will be able to send emails using your SendGrid account.
Track email activity with SendGrid
To track SendGrid email activity, follow the steps below:
- Log in to SendGrid and select Settings.
- Select the Event Notification option.
- Select the Edit option.
- Enable the recording of All action types and fill in the HTTP POST URL with:
https://api.zaius.com/v2/sendgrid/YOUR TRACKER ID
- Replace "YOUR_TRACKER_ID" with your Zaius Tracker ID found in the upper right of the Zaius integrations page.
- Click the checkmark to save the results.
- Lastly, enable Open Tracking, Click Tracking, and Subscription Tracking by going to Settings then Tracking. Please refer to the SendGrid Tracking User Guide for more information.
Newly generated SendGrid data will now appear in Zaius.
Send emails with SendGrid
To enable email sending using your SendGrid account:
- In your Zaius account, select the Account Settings icon from the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, select Integrations under the Data Management section.
- Locate and select the SendGrid card to reveal its details.
- Place the Username and Password of your SendGrid account into the appropriate fields.
- Click the Save button.