Excited about seeing customer and product insights from Zaius as part of our Zam release, but aren't seeing anything? Let's find out why.
Predictive Order Likelihood
If you are not seeing the Predictive Order Likelihood explorer in your account, there may be a few reasons why:
- Orders are not being sent or there are too few of them. If there are no order events, or too few events, the model can't predict.
- This might happen with offline purchases that are not sent; with a new account that doesn't have past data synced; or with a low volume shop.
- To fix this scenario, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support team to sync all possible orders and events.
- There isn't enough signal for a good model. If all shopping and purchasing behavior is not (or cannot be) sent consistently, it makes it hard for the model to understand what happens before a purchase.
- This might happen with a combination of online and offline purchases (where offline data is not synced); where offline shopping makes up a significant part of the consideration cycle; or where the event that indicates a conversion is not an "Order" event.
- To fix this, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support team to see if there are other events you can sync or other types of events to identify as Order events.
If you are not seeing the Product Opportunities explorer in your account, there may be a few reasons why:
- The product catalog is not synced
- Orders are not synced
- Product detail pageviews are not firing
To fix this, ensure the integration is sending the appropriate data. For assistance with this process, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support team. For inventory-1 SKUs (auctions, one-of-a-kind, or custom products), the Product Opportunities explorer will not be available.
Observations and Insights Attributes
Most observations and insights are based on order data, product data, campaign data, or site visitation data. If one of these is missing, the attribute will not populate. If you think you are sending that data and the missing attribute data is in error, or you want to sync additional data, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support team to get this data flowing.