The Zaius integration with Google Ads allows customer segments created in Zaius to be used in audience targeting on Youtube, Gmail, and Google Search. This provides an opportunity to expand your brand's reach beyond the traditional email channel and meet your customers with compelling promotions in other areas.
Sign in to your Google Ads account and grab your customer ID from the top right of the screen. Your customer number should be in the format ###-###-####.
Once you have the Customer ID:
- In your Zaius account, select the Account Settings icon from the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, select Integrations under the Data Management section.
- Locate and select the Google card to reveal its details.
- Place the Customer ID into the Client Customer ID field.
- Click the Authorize button and accept the Google authentication.
- Toggle the Inactive option to the "Active" position.
Sync specific segments
Determine which segments to sync to Google by selecting the segment and toggling the Google option into the "On" position under the Next Scheduled 3rd-Party Segment Sync header.