The Zaius integration with Tealium allows live website information collected by Tealium to sync with Zaius. This sharing of data provides an opportunity to understand and leverage the events or entities that are important to your business in both platforms.
- In your Zaius account, select the Account Settings icon from the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, select Integrations under the Data Management section.
- Locate and select the Tealium card to reveal its details.
- Copy the Tracker ID located on the card.
- In your Tealium account, go to Tealium's Tag Marketplace and add the Zaius tag to your profile (how to add a tag?). More information from Tealium concerning this integration is available here.
- Paste the Zaius Tracker ID from earlier into the "Tracker ID" field in the Tealium configuration.
- Configure your load rules to fire the Zaius tag on all pages.
- Configure your data mapping rules to send all mapped data elements. Review some additional recommendations below.
- Finish the set up in Tealium.
Recommended mapping rules
On all page loads: Send tracker id, email, and customer ID.
On all customer events: Send all standard mappings (e.g., email, first name, last name, address, etc.).
On all eCommerce events (if applicable): Send mapped customer details, product details, and order details.