Give users access to only the features they need to use by assigning them a role in the app related to their role in your organization.
Marketer: Give the Marketer role to users who are responsible for creating and launching campaigns. These users will also have access to features that support the creation and review of campaigns.
- Includes such features as: campaign creation, campaign launch, campaign metrics, preference centers, sender profiles, filters, reports, activity log
Integrator: Give the Integrator role to users who are responsible for setting up the account. These users will also have access to features that support account setup.
- Includes such features as: integrations, domains & IPs, APIs, field creation, filters, reports, event inspector
Analyst: Give the Analyst role to users who need to perform additional custom analysis beyond what is automatically provided.
- Includes such features as: campaign metrics, reports, attribution, funnels, filters
All Access: Give the All Access role to users who need access to all features of the app within all scopes. Note: this role does not include the ability to provide new users with access, or the ability to edit those users' roles. All Access users cannot be given additional roles by scope, because they already have access to all features those roles have access to.
- Includes: all features provided to Marketers, Integrators, and Analysts.
User Admin: Give the User Admin role to users who need the ability to provide new users with access, and the ability to edit those users' roles. This is an account-level role, so it cannot be given to users for individual scopes.
- Includes: user access and role assignment
Choosing Multiple Roles
It is possible to give multiple roles to users, depending on the needs of those individual users. For example:
- Marketers that need to do more technical data analysis can also be given the Analyst role.
- Marketers that are responsible for the initial account setup can also be given the Integrator role.
- Integrators that are responsible for providing access to the tool can also be given the User Admin role.