Determine what features your users can access by assigning specific roles and permissions. These options are assigned when a new user is created but can be edited by an administrator at any time. Learn more.
There are various roles available. The current roles are:
Marketer: Give this role to users who are responsible for creating and launching campaigns. These users will also have access to features that support the creation and review of campaigns.
- Allows or provides access to campaign creation, campaign launch, campaign metrics, preference centers, sender profiles, filters, reports, and the activity log.
Integrator: Give this role to users who are responsible for setting up the account. These users will also have access to features that support the account setup.
- Allows or provides access to integrations, domains & IPs, APIs, field creation, filters, reports, and the event inspector.
Analyst: Give this role to users who need to perform additional custom analysis.
- Allows or provides access to campaign metrics, reports, attribution, funnels, and filters.
All Access: Enable this permission for users who need access to all account features and information. Please note, this role does not include the ability to add, edit, or remove users.
User Admin: Enable this permission for users who need the ability to add, edit, or remove other users. This permission is applied on the account-level role and cannot be given to users for individual scopes.
Choosing Multiple Roles
It's possible to give multiple roles or permissions to an individual user. For example:
- Marketers that need to do more technical data analysis can also be given the Analyst role.
- Marketers that are responsible for the initial account setup can also be given the Integrator role.
- Integrators that are responsible for providing access to the tool can also be given the User Admin permission.