The Activity Log allows you to see when specific processes start and when they finish. These processes include file imports, campaigns, and integration syncs. If something hasn't worked as expected, this is an excellent place to check for errors.
Review the Activity Log
To access and review the log's information:
- Select Account Settings from the main navigation bar.
- Select the Activity Log option from the sub-menu that appears on the subsequent page.
- Use the search bar to locate an activity by name or the Category, Activity, and Status dropdown menus to refine the log's results.
The category filters allow you to segment activities by product area or tool. Common filters include:
- Campaigns: Get insight into the progress of a campaign and its touchpoints.
- Integration Syncs: Get insight into the flow of information between Zaius and your other tools.
- File Imports: Get insight into the progress of an import of customer information.
The activity filters are typically processes ending in ING. They provide context based on the broader category of the activity being undertaken. For example, activities tied to one of your integrations will typically fit a Syncing filter, while activities tied to an import would fit a Processing filter.
A status will accompany each activity in the log. These statuses are:
- Info: Provides additional context for an activity that's still in progress. Typically reserved for steps in-between the initial execution and eventual success or failure of an activity.
- Error: If something went wrong, the error message would help you resolve the issue.
- Success: If the activity was successful.