Keep your shoppers engaged between purchases by targeting them with an appreciation campaign.
By default, the Customer Appreciation & Offer recipe has two Email touchpoints and targets customers who made any purchases during the 2020 holiday season (November 1 - December 31, 2020).
You successfully ran your Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns. You now want to thank your customers for supporting your brand and also get them to come back and purchase during the off-season.
Configure the campaign
- Create a new One-Time Campaign, then select Customer Appreciation & Offer from the recipe collection.
- Expand the Enrollment section and decide whether you want to target the default Holiday Shoppers 2020 segment in your campaign or if you want to use a different segment or segment definition.
- Customize the first touchpoint. Make sure that you update the placeholder texts with your brand's name and add the coupon code and offer details you'd like to use. Check your subject line as well.
- Schedule your next touchpoint.
- Customize the second touchpoint. Again, make sure that you replace the placeholder texts with your brand's name, discount code, and the offer you'd like to use for this campaign.
- When everything looks good, and you previewed both touchpoints, go live with your campaign!
Take your campaign a few steps further
- Make your campaign ominchannel by sending SMS or MMS messages alongside your Emails.
- If you have a conservative approach to sending discount offers to your customers, you can narrow down your target segment's definition. You could:
- exclude Loyal customers from the segment definition
- exclude customers who never use coupons to purchase (Discount usage = never) from the segment definition
- include only first-time shoppers in the segment definition