Take advantage of your subscription data available from ReCharge and use these data points inside Zaius to segment your shoppers, personalize your content, and trigger your campaigns.
Values & Benefits
- Provide sneak peek opportunities to subscribers whose next charge is scheduled in the near future and encourage them to purchase add-on products with their upcoming order
- Send your shoppers transactional messages, including email and SMS, to let them know their next charge is coming up soon or to offer them to modify their subscription preferences
- Create segments based on cancellation reasons and analyze these segments to understand why these customers chose to cancel their subscriptions
- Identify your returning customers who haven’t yet subscribed to your services or products and target them with messages to convert them into subscribers
How It Works
- Enable the ReCharge app in Zaius’ App Directory: Click on the ReCharge tile, then click on the Install App button.
- Under the Settings tab, enter your Shopify store name and authorize the connection. This will trigger the historical data pull for subscription information. You can track the progress of the data pull in the Activity Log.
- Once you installed the ReCharge app, you'll be able to add Liquid to your messages to pull in subscription data from ReCharge.
- You can even use Zaius Recipes for Upcoming Subscription, Subscription Winback, and ReCharge Abandonment to launch campaigns based on subscription data within minutes. These recipes will help you increase your engagement with your customers and allow you to provide them with highly personalized and relevant messages.
- Subscription to ReCharge